Search Here!

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sarah Palin Voice

I thought it was time I told all of you my personal talent!

Name: Vinyl Anderton
Age: 19
Talent: Sarah Palin Impersonation
How did you learn/discover the talent: In 5th grade, during the election, I was an avid Obama supporter. I didn't really understand politics yet but I thought I did. I learned that I could do a pretty good Northern/Alaskan accent and would put my hair up like Palin's and wear glasses and do 'comedy routines' for my family.
What do you call it: Sarah Palin Voice
How would you explain it to someone who wants to learn it: You really just have to search out videos of her or of Northerns and try to really develop a voice that matches theirs. Accents can be hard, and I can't do many, this is one of the few I can pull off well.

I'm currently a freshman Mass Media: Film and Video major at Washburn University. In my free time I still use this voice to develop skits and routines as Palin but due to her no longer being a part of a major political campaign it's harder for people to get the jokes and find her funny so it's mostly just for fun at this point.

Do you have a unique talent? Do you want it to be highlighted here on What Can YOU Do? Then email me at vinylanderton@gmail.com with a video that showcases your talent and the following questions answered.
Name:
Age:
Talent:
How did you learn/discover the talent:
What do you call it:
How would you explain it to someone who wants to learn it:

No comments:

Post a Comment