Search Here!

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Morghan Walters: Sewing

Name: Morghan Walters
Age: 19
Talent: Sewing/ crafting costumes
How did you learn/discover the talent: I was 12 and begged my mother for a needle and thread every day until she finally gave in and gave me one and from there it took off. But I didn't develop it as a full time hobby till half way through my freshman year were I began we reign wigs and dressing in a different costume every single day.
What do you call it: Cosplay and or costuming from the heart.
How would you explain it to someone who wants to learn it: To learn it you just have to have a dream a character and a whole bunch of scrap fabric.






Interested in sewing and cosplay? Want a chance to show off your work? Go to Planet Comicon on April 28 - 30 in KCMO!



Do you have a unique talent? Do you want it to be highlighted here on What Can YOU Do? Then email me at vinylanderton@gmail.com with a video that showcases your talent and the following questions answered.
Name:
Age:
Talent:
How did you learn/discover the talent:
What do you call it:
How would you explain it to someone who wants to learn it:

No comments:

Post a Comment