Search Here!

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sydney Anderson: Didgeridoo

Today's person of interest is: Sydney Anderson
Age: 18
Talent: Didgeridoo playing
How did you learn/discover the talent: I learned how to play after I bought one at the Renaissance Festival.
What do you call it: I call it a way to keep my roommates and neighbors in check if they get noisy.
How would you explain it to someone who wants to learn it: It's what you do with your lips when you wanna sound like a horse.

Sydney Anderson is a freshman at Washburn University and also plays the cello. She's a dedicated student in the music department and recently traveled to Wichita to participate in KMEA and regularly participates in concerts here on campus. It was only recently that she began playing the didgeridoo but she enjoys playing it as often as possible.

Do you have a unique talent? Do you want it to be highlighted here on What Can YOU Do? Then email me at vinylanderton@gmail.com with a video that showcases your talent and the following questions answered.
Name:
Age:
Talent:
How did you learn/discover the talent:
What do you call it:
How would you explain it to someone who wants to learn it:

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really interesting! It's a little hard to read though. The font is distracting and I got confused when you were talking and when Sydney was answering you. It would be nice if there was a picture of the person your interviewing too. I really love your layout and how all you have to do is scroll down. Your topic choice is also interesting and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete